6.14.2009

Noah

Noah is amazing. I am so proud of him. I wish yall could be here just to watch him. He is such a joy. All boy. All out. All the time! Plus his hair is doing crazy things out here with no humidity and tons of chlorine!


He spends the days cruising camp on this mini bike he found in the prop closet. Really he rides it everywhere. to the pool. to club. to the dining hall. in the dining hall - between tables. down the steep hills at mach 500. its a sight to behold.

does anyone remember johnny from karate kid? noah insists on wearing headbands, necklaces he made at the craft cart and whenever possible tattoos or marker body art.
being like dad at the swim meet!
ok - so my friend Leslie and I take our kids to McDonalds on BBQ night at camp because none of them really like the meal & its kinda fun to get out of camp. Across from McDonalds is this really cool park. The weather Tuesday cooperated so after our happy meals we headed across the street. The park includes this skate park. Noah immediately asked if he could go check it out. Within 2 minutes he was talking to some kid (see picture above) and then riding a razor scooter (see picture below). He is the man. I had to stay on the playground with the little kids - Leslie went to subway to grab the adults dinner - so I couldn't really get too close. I just love Noah! He had a blast!


This session, Noah has really bonded with the ridge runner staff. After lunch he heads up to the track to help put the groups through the course!

When they prep the cabins for their ride Noah says, "I'm Noah Hancock from Goldsboro NC and when you see a white flag you have one lap left."
Bryan and I went up to watch him work the other day. Noah talked Bryan into a ride!

notice how the left front wheel is spraying directly on Noah!!


how either of them could see is beyond me....they had to stop every lap and wipe Noah's goggles!





Noah is all boy with a tender, sweet heart. What a gift to our family. What a bunch of dirty laundry!





5 comments:

Jan said...

Oh I love this!!!! You soo captured him! What a guy!
_MJ (Miss Jan)

momma said...

awesome adventure!!

robin said...

oh he is so cute. i love his freckles. he's so brave!

momma said...

I want to ride the swing.......and the carts!!!!!!! How can I get a job that you get to play all the time???

Sure do love to read these blogs! Noah is da man and Mills is da woman!!! Hallie is da mini man!!!

Love you guys,


Ga

Unknown said...

What a sweet sweet boy. I love him!!!