6.09.2009

high adventure!

Look at my amazing kids! Since we arrived Mills has been wanting to do the ropes course. We walked over to it the other day - the day it snowed- took a good look around and she decided she definitely wanted to do it. We found out we could fit in Tuesday at 1:30/2:00 and for 3 days she counted down the hours. She got a good night's sleep Monday to be ready, ate a good lunch...etc. She was so excited! Noah was not sure if he was really into it or not - but when your little sister is so fired up he really couldn't refuse. This is a partner course & Mills insisted she wanted to go with Bryan. So - She and Bryan set off first and Noah and I went next! What a gift to do this with them!. They were so brave. No hesitation - even as they admitted they were a little nervous. The summer staff running the course were blown away & I thought I would cry numerous times I was so proud! These are the pics I was able to take before we really got started and the summer staff girl took one of Noah and I at the end of the zipline. Thankfully my friend Elizabeth showed up just then with her amazing camera and took a whole bunch of us as we went through the course! I will post those up tonight! I have amazing kids!

getting ready
Climbing the hill to the start

at the top
thumbs up

1 comment:

momma said...

Lindsay,

Yahooooooooo!!! They look like they are having a ball! Wish I could do that!

Love ya'll,


Dad