3.28.2010

Birthday Weekend....

Today is my birthday!! The kids organized and threw a surprise birthday party for me. So fun! They made the guest list, planned the volcano & hawaii beach cake, blew up balloons and just generally rocked it out! It was so fun being celebrated by my kiddos! Yesterday in preparation for the big day we worked in the yard. Bryan and I were in the back and when we came around front this is what we saw. Thats right- a party for all of our neighbors. They are all so glad they live near us! Hallie in the princess dress, Noah in the muscle shirt, Mills in the hot pants and dancing for everyone. I was filming from inside so the music is hard to hear - I knew if I showed my face the good moves would end. Especially watch Mills at the 1:10 min mark...Classic. ENJOY!

And another...I LOVE MY KIDS! this is really normal everyday life...what a gift!

6 comments:

Jan said...

I wish I was your neighbor

Martha B. Metzler said...

you AND your kids make me so flippin happy. love yall!
marthametzler.blogspot.com

Tyler said...

happy belated birthday, linds! i love the videos...your kids have got some sweet moves!
much love,
Tyler

Kristen said...

Ahhhh, I love this!! Mills is gonna be a hip-hop dancer when she gets older.

Kristen said...

Ahhhh, I love this!! Mills is gonna be a hip-hop dancer when she gets older.

fitz dudley. said...

oh my goodness... this made my day! i love it!